Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yesterday

I pick it up, I sweat it out
I endure through, I want to shout,
Yet I don’t know what I shout about
And I sing like women who are so stout
Where it began, from Kim to Stan
But I come home for some PB and Jam
Like I don’t know what I want to be
Like flying man Darth, can I please see?
A shortcut another way, is this how it outta go
If so, why shower with no money to blow,
Yet I choose sometimes I lose to blue
Blue mystery, so influential and true
Yet before we learn we have brains
Our folly makes us so insane
Turn red on your face, or like Mary Jane,
Looking for a sunny day, go away rain
And take away pain for another day,
Why I gotta stay, I never get to play,
Go move Far East, and 2 letters make your way
Couldn’t said its better green monster, no jay
They say make it rain, and then is your day gray?
Or does the cold wind blow away, the trees that sway?
My state of mind is but just a small Ville
Yet how powerful a glare can instill
Send you chills, no air with those gills
First comes the smokes, no money for bills
And if black is good why cant I breathe with it
Blinded, they wonder what I can sees with it
Call me poet crazy, I killed trees with it
Like how a teenager can seize it lit
But its patience, best to ease up a bit,
Performance of my life, better not forget

1 comment: